Author Topic: Putton Lane Development  (Read 1996 times)

guruchelles

Putton Lane Development
« on: June 15, 2012, 01:05:38 PM »
Hi All,

I live in Chickerell and am interested to find out more about the Putton Lane development. I know that CG&Fry got planning permission to go ahead and that they released plans, which I have seen, but does anyone know what is happening now? When does the building start? When will it be ready? Is it the same as the 'Chesil Gate' development on the cgfry website http://www.cgfry.co.uk/future/ ??

I'm actually quite interested in buying one of these houses but have no idea where I get more info!

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Darzet boy

Re: Putton Lane Development
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 11:24:45 PM »
Chesil Gate is the 60 properties being built on the old Flood's yard on Chickerell Road, which is being built at this time. It is on the Portesham side of the Moonfleet roundabout on Chickerell Road.

There are also plans to build around 220 houses between the roads of Putton Lane on the west side, Lower Putton Lane on the north side and Green Lane on the east and south sides of the area. This should start in 2012/2013

There is also the planned development of houses on the old Ponderosa site at the junction of Green Lane and Putton Lane. This should start in 2012/2013