Author Topic: Willlobed  (Read 1619 times)

ryanchambers8@hotmail.com

Willlobed
« on: June 05, 2012, 01:39:42 PM »
When i have been down there with my dog i get in the way of children jumping  and making a mess by digging holes(large holes) .They said they need a newskate park anywhere has been trashed there are some bushes and  children going in there and smoking and pulling down branches.The bushes need  to go and in the place of the bushes there should be a skate ramp and jumps so willobed doesn't get harmed by the public.The bins have been climbed on and people have recked them and people  have been on the shelter by the muga.I am disgusted by this.

By Ryan chambers

If you have any questions email them to me at ryanchambers8@hotmail.com no capital letters.

DLAF

Re: Willlobed
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 04:46:01 PM »
I will try and reply best I can but I must admit I had trouble understanding what you were getting at. I can't say I have come across children digging large holes but then again they may be doing that. Although for what reason I have no idea? Unfortunately teenagers will be teenagers and will smoke and drink in today?s society. Teenagers do seem to congregate at the shelter but this is mainly down to the MUGA being lit so they can enjoy football/basketball in the darker hours. One could argue that this is better than a group wondering around the village with nothing really to do I often walk past the MUGA late into the evening and rarely see anyone there after half ten.

On reading back your post I think you mean digging holes to build ramps? Yes a skate park would be nice but let?s not forget the outcry of Weymouth needing a skate park. They got one at considerable cost and look at it now, rundown and the prospect closing down due to lack of funds. It might be in favour now but later on it will be neglected a lot like the original park at the old school playing fields. Also do we want to lose yet more grass at Willowbed? Where would you walk your dog then?

But I agree we all need to keep an eye on Willowbed and make sure one group isn't ruining it for others.