Author Topic: Cars parked along Glennie way  (Read 6940 times)

Tigerlily

Re: Cars parked along Glennie way
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2010, 05:37:02 PM »
Apologies for singling out Lower way. I had just witnessed three cars being forced on to the pavement because they couldn't see the oncoming traffic due to parked cars. Totally agree about the others - West Street, East street and Putton lane are just as bad. 

newtochick

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2010, 07:00:31 PM »
Apologies for singling out Lower way. I had just witnessed three cars being forced on to the pavement because they couldn't see the oncoming traffic due to parked cars. Totally agree about the others - West Street, East street and Putton lane are just as bad. 

newtochick

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2010, 11:09:33 AM »
I am new to this site and have been reading all the comments with particular interest in the Glennie Way Saga I have noticed that a lot of the cars parked are by dog walkers, obviously if they come by car they dont live in the area, they are causing obstructions themselves can something be done about this? With regard to (Boy Racers) has anyone contacted the police in this regard this is something they should act on as dangerous driving and speeding is actually against the law,Hope this helps Newtochick

Tigerlily

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2010, 06:38:29 PM »
I don't have too much of a problem with the cars parked on that side of the road as the view of oncoming traffic is good. It's the idiots who park on the other side of Glennie Way just past the junction with Whynot Way (I think that's the name) who cause the problem because it's on a bend and you can't see what's coming.